cheaphotelbloodymary: One of the funnest nights of my life....

Saturday, September 02, 2006

One of the funnest nights of my life....




January 2006, I made my yearly trek back to to the motherland of Oregon. It was kind of a weird trip because my Grandma had a stroke the second day we arrived, so we spent a lot of time at the hospital. The night that made the trip though was when Tania and I hooked up with the Van Gelder. We went to a Blazers game, and then we hit up an O.G. spot, Mary's Club. The first "gentleman's club" in PDX, its a shithole, but a classy shithole. Ha. It was good to drink with DVG, although it was a little strange at first to be there with Tania, but it was good fun. Somehow, we ended up closer & closer to the stage. Finally, there we were front and center, pussy and nipples in our face. You know in my experience you always meet interesting people at strip clubs. We met these weird old guys in tuxedos who were telling us how 20 years ago, you got more for your money at a strip joint. One time in Victoria, B.C., I met a guy from Scotland at a stripclub, taking a piss no doubt. I was kind of drunk but I remember distinctly this couple making out next to us. The dancer I remember the best was named Satori, and was tattoed and double jointed. How is that for a combo? This night was so much fun, after Mary's we ended up at the Boom-Boom Room up Barbur. We took a cab, and our driver ended up chilling. While not as cool as Mary's, it was still fun. One of the dancer's mom and auntie were there cheering her on, talk about surreal. A good time was had by all, basketball, strippers,best friends, wives and beer, can't fuck with that. So why was it so great you ask? Sounds pretty standard yeah?, well I just really fucking dug having fun with my two best friends. That's why, bitch.

View My Stats