cheaphotelbloodymary: BMG

Monday, September 11, 2006

BMG

So I joined BMG Music Club, My 5 free cds are: Johnny Cash -  At San Quentin Miles Davis - Get up With It Andrew W.K. - The Wolf Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses The Damned - Smash It Up-The Anthology 1976-1987



Andrew WK, The Wolf, Fuck yeah, I'm stupid for liking this. I really liked I Get Wet, this doesn't seem as good, but you cant front on him. I don't care what anyone thinks about me liking this.

Miles Davis, Get up with It, "Calyspo Frelimo" will kick your ass. 32 minutes of sickness. Also, "Rated X" is beyond dope.

Type O Negative, Bloody Kisses. This was an experimental pick, and I don't know yet how I feel about it. Any opinions?

The Damned, Smash it Up 1976-1987 Another experimental pick, in my experience you can rarely go wrong with old punk rock. I do need to listen more though.

Johnny Cash, At San Quentin, One of my favorite albums of all time, I wanted a new copy, I lost my other one somewhere. Good shit.

View My Stats