cheaphotelbloodymary: Bill Clinton My Life, Supreme Clientele

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bill Clinton My Life, Supreme Clientele


So yesterday, I started My Life by Bill Clinton. So far, it's really good. I never knew old Slick Willie had an alcoholic stepfather, something that I can relate to. Anyway, other than that, my other main interest has been Ghostface Killah. Supreme Clientele is the sickness. His rhyme style on this album is abstract, stream of concsciousness, and dope as fuck. "Child's Play", and "Nutmeg" have got to up there on my top 5 tracks. Right now, Tony Starks is my absolute favorite emcee. He brings it. The new lp, Fishscale, is almost just as good. The standouts have to be "Whipped me with a Strap", with the J Dilla production, and Pimp Spongebob song, you'll know it when you hear it. Why can't hiphop like this sell a million copies? Also, I want to write more about My Life, when I finish I'm going to have the full review. Ghostface, and Bill Clinton, what a combo! Word.

View My Stats