cheaphotelbloodymary: William Shatner and me....

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

William Shatner and me....


You know, I grew up watching Star Trek reruns. William Shatner has been a constant presence in my life for as long as I can remember. One of the first movies I ever saw was Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. So there is my OG status right there. When I was 11 or 12, I went overboard big time (like most everything in my life), it is hard to admit now, but I was a full blown "Trekkie". So enough background, and back to Shatner, I realized the other day that he is one of my favorite actors. Maybe it is nostalgia, (which I am a sucker for), but maybe he is really and truly brilliant? Then again maybe not, but you cannot deny him. Anyway, lets all lift a glass to the greatest overactor of the past 50 years. KHHHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!

View My Stats